We Commit to Open and Transparent Management of your Personal Information
- In order to serve you best, we collect personal information at the time of your registration on our site, i.e. email address, name, phone number, shipping address and date of birth. This information is kept private within our database and is not accessible by anyone outside of Senses Wines.
- We abide by all privacy laws and protect any payment information in an encrypted service provided by Authorize.net – we never store your payment information.
- All merchant services are proudly provided by Base Rates, a friendly merchant provider that we highly recommend you tell your business friends about. We use industry standard SSL security on every page of our website and are fully PCI compliant.
Use of Your Personal Information
- All personal information is used for the sake of carrying out general business. We will send you emails about once every three months and keep you informed of winery related business. At anytime you can unsubscribe by clicking on a link at the bottom of every email.
- We only use your information for direct marketing from the winery and will never provide this information to anyone else. If for any reason you find any email or communication from us inappropriate, then please email us at email@example.com and we will remove your email from our lists and database. There is always a link in our emails for a painless unsubscribe as well.
- If your contact information is incorrect or was improperly supplied to us, then please let us know and we’ll update your account properly. We only want accurate and proper personal information that you willingly provided. Please feel free to contact us at the addresses listed below
Refund and Return Policy
- Senses Wines will replace any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed, or otherwise deemed to be unsatisfactory. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product. Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed, you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact us at (707) 874-8550 for further return instructions.
Not Directed To Individuals Under The Legal Drinking Age
- Our Site is not intended for people under the legal drinking age of 21. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from or about individuals under the age of 21. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from an individual under the legal drinking age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- We require all customers to submit their date of birth for legal reasons and will only ship wine to those over the age of 21. All wine shipments require an adult signature as is required by law.
If you have any questions about privacy, your personal information, direct marketing, spam or our obligations of this policy please contact us at email@example.com